NEW R44 RAVEN I – EST. JANUARY 2024 FACTORY COMPLETION
Total Time: NEW
Time To Run: 2,200 Hours
- Exterior: Bright Silver Metallic with Dark Blue Metallic Trim
- Interior: Charcoal Leather Seats
- Fuel Bladder Tanks
- Garmin GTR 225B VHF
- Garmin Transponder /Encoder
- RHC Oil Filter Kit
- Metalised Upper Sheave
- 4 x Bubble Windows
- Kannad 406 ELT
- Rotor Brake
- Cabin Heater & Defogger
- Tie Downs, Ground Handling Wheels & Bubble Cover
- RHC Limited Warranty
- EST. JANUARY 2024 RHC FACTORY COMPLETION
- Take advantage of Heliflite early productions slots
Affordable luxury defines the Raven I.
Standard features include a precision-engineered RPM governor, a durable rotor brake, an auxiliary fuel system for added versatility and longer range,
a powerful heater/defogger, and hydraulic power controls that completely eliminate stick shake and control forces for a smooth, relaxing ride.
The Raven I's distinctive aerodynamic design allows a high cruise speed up to 130 mph and an average fuel consumption of only 12 to 16 gallons per hour.
The dependable Lycoming O-540 engine is derated from 260 to 225 HP (225 HP take-off) for long life and unmatched reliability. The cabin offers comfortable
"two plus two" seating with removable dual controls and no bulkhead or post between the front and rear seats, assuring exceptional visibility and panoramic
views for all passengers.
The R44 Raven I is also available as a Clipper I equipped with fixed utility floats for over-water operations.
Robinson's engineering emphasis on quality, reliability, and performance has made the R44 Raven the world's top-selling helicopter and best of all, the Raven I has the lowest cost per seat-mile of any helicopter anywhere.
- Gross Weight 2,400 lb
- Empty Weight Equipped (incl oil & avionics) 1,442 lb
- Standard Fuel (30.6 gal) 184 lb
- Auxiliary Fuel (18.3 gal) 110 lb
- Passengers and Baggage w/standard fuel 774 lb
- Cruise Speed 130 mph (113 kts)
- Maximum Range (no reserve) approx 400 miles
- Hover Ceiling IGE @ 2400 lb 6,400 feet
- Hover Ceiling OGE @ 2200 lb 5,100 feet
- Rate-of-Climb over 1,000 fpm
- Maximum Operating Altitude 14,000 feet
To enquire about this aircraft, fill out the online enquiry form below and one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Please note, highlighted fields are mandatory.