Total Time: o Hours
ALL NEW KOPTER SH09
- Positioned in the 2.5 metric ton class the Kopter SH09 new helicopter is designed to stand out from the competition. It offers exceptional hot and high
- performance, a flexible engine concept and a low noise signature thanks to the newly developed dynamic assembly and a shrouded tail-rotor.
- The modularity of the cabin makes the most of the flat floor and the unique high ceiling concept, offering multiple seating arrangements with 5 to 8 individual crashworthy seats and facilitated rear access loading through the clamshell doors for cargo and medical stretchers, both addressing the passenger transport and emergency evacuation roles of the helicopter.
- Engineered using the latest technology in computer design, high tech materials and composites and benefiting from the extensive experience of the light to medium turbine helicopter market and the most up-to-date technology contributed to the development of an all new, state of the art helicopter design.
- Kopter SH09 offers the highest standards of safety, comfort and performance coupled with the lowest operating costs in its class. It may be suitably equipped to operate in the most adverse environments.
- With a fast cruise speed of 270 km/h (145 knots) it is not only one of the fastest single engine light helicopter in the category, but it also offers very long range – in excess of 800km (430 nautical miles) with standard fuel tanks. But perhaps the most noteworthy characteristic is its extremely low
noise, not only inside the large cabin, but also the external noise level.
- Kopter SH09 is of particular interest to operators who wish to avail of hot and high altitude performance, introducing a remarkably versatile machine with additional power, greater pay-load capacity, an augmented sling load capability and faster cruise speed.
Click below for the official Kopter SH09 brochures and technical data. For a quote and further details contact the Heliflite Team.
- Preliminary Data
- Passenger Details
- Law & Surveillance Details
- Multi Mission & Utility Details
- Medical & EMS Details
Positioned in the 2.5 metric ton class the Kopter SH09 new helicopter is designed to stand out from the competition. It offers exceptional hot and high performance and a low noise signature thanks to the newly developed dynamic assembly and a shrouded tail-rotor.
- Innovative, ergonomic and intuitive man-machine interface with a modular Glass Cockpit designed to enhance safety and situational awareness, integrating the most advanced technology in aviation including advanced flight systems that have been proven in the business-jet industry. Enabling the pilots to focus on the flight and the essentials of safety, benefiting from the natural layout of control elements, switches and adjustable seats.
- The avionics suite provides all-weather operations capability, including a full digital NVG compatible cockpit with large area displays and enhanced graphics. Complying with satellite-based navigation, communication and surveillance requirements that will maximize a 24 hour operation of the helicopter.
Bearing-free Rotor System
- Superior manoeuvrability with an advanced bearing-free rotor system with 5-blades in full composite with the advantages of a fail-safe design and corrosion free, all of which will bring reduced maintenance requirements, low life cycle costs, low vibration levels and the highest degree of reliability and safety with absence of risk of mast bumping.
- A lightweight cell constructed of composite materials with high crash resistance (a technology utilized in the formula 1 industry), excellent aerodynamics and the high ceiling optimized cabin configuration, unsurpassed, with regards to available space, ease of loading, in flight visibility and unrivalled comfort.
- A modern turbine with excellent fuel consumption, no hard TBO (Time Between Overhaul) and a modern FADEC (Full Authority Digital Engine Control), reduces pilot workload especially during startup and leads to excellent hot and high performance.
- The new generation advanced dual channel FADEC with a manual backup provision will not only secure the flying procedures, it will facilitate engine maintenance, planning and troubleshooting.
- With the industry leading power to weight ratio, the engine will deliver high performance with maximum efficiency and lowered emissions. Comprising Single Crystal Turbine Blades, On-condition maintenance and Effusion Cooled Combustor.
- The HTS900-2 engine incorporates next generation technology developed by Honeywell including a dual Centrifugal Compressor, bringing increased power output, reducing engine fuel consumption and providing for engine growth with the same compressor architecture.
- Honeywell offers a wide scope of helicopter support plans to ensure long-term direct maintenance cost control programs.
Shrouded Tail Rotor
- SKYe SH09 is fitted with a shrouded tail rotor resulting in reduced noise emission levels, low maintenance layout, high safety level as the risk of contact with obstructions or bodily harm is greatly reduced. Maestro has been designed to orchestrate a silent symphony and preserve your environment of operations.
- In terms of flight characteristics, the shrouded tail rotor will circumvent the anti-torque thrust which is applied during flight and will offer high damage tolerance.
To enquire about this aircraft, fill out the online enquiry form below and one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Please note, highlighted fields are mandatory.