1984 BELL 206 BIII
Total Time: 11,870
• Transponder: GTX 327 (GARMIN)
• VHF Radio: KY196A (BENDIX/KING)
• Audio Panel: KMA24HTSO (BENDIX/KING)
• Wet Splined Starter Generator
• Engine Facet Filter (Scavenge Filter)
• 3rd Generation Oil Allowing A 150 Hour Engine Service Schedule.
• Engine Inlet Barrier Filter
• Dual Controls
Additional accessories fitted to aircraft *with EO’s included.
• Warning / Hazard Lights
• Aeronautical Accessory Steps
• Bush Fire Radio: TM8115 Firebird 817 (TAIT)
• Bush Fire Radio Registration Lapsed In The NT
• The Bush Fire Radio Identification Number Will Need Changing For Interstate Use (e.g., NT 805, SA 505).
• New Owner Can Apply For Contracts Interstate, Will Just Need To Change Identification.
NB. Ground Handling Wheels Not Included
To enquire about this aircraft, fill out the online enquiry form below and one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Please note, highlighted fields are mandatory.