1981 Bell 206 L-1 LONGRANGER – WITH C30 ENGINE UPGRADE
- RockAir - For Tracking with TracPlus
- Tracmap GPS
- Electrical Tap
- King KY196 VHF Com (Primary Com)
- King KY196 VHF Com (Seconday / Dual Com)
- King KT76 Transponder
- NAT Audio Panel
- Fuel Range Extension Kit
- Cargo Hook
- Bear Paws
Included in the sale of this Bell Longrager is an IsolAir Spray System.
For the commercial operator, this means that this aircraft if ready to commence commercial operations immediately.
Conversely, for somebody who is seeking an aircraft for private use, the IsolAir Spray System can be easily removed and sold, providing a much sought after Bell Longranger ready for scenic flights with the
family and friends.
- Total Time Airframe: 16,917.3 Hours (approx.)
- Year: 1981
- Interior: Charcoal Leather Seats
- Exterior: White & Blue
- Engine: C30 ENGINE UPGRADE
To enquire about this aircraft, fill out the online enquiry form below and one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Please note, highlighted fields are mandatory.