O-360 R44 Beta II Engine – Ready for Overhaul
This engine hull has been removed from an aircraft that had a new Lycoming engine installed as part of it's 2,200 / 12 year overhaul. All log book history available.
If you're looking for an affordable engine that can be either factory overhauled or locally overhauled contact us now for pricing details.
- Type: Four-cylinder, dual magneto, horizontally opposed, four-stroke aircraft engine
- Bore: 5.125 in (130 mm)
- Stroke: 4.375 in (111 mm)
- Displacement: 361 cu in (5,916 cc)
- Dry weight: 258 lb (117 kg)
- Fuel type: 91/96 avgas minimum grade
- Oil system: 8 US qt (8 l) dry sump
- Cooling system: air-cooled
- Power output: 180 hp (134 kW) at 2700 rpm