IO-540 R44 Raven II Engine – Ready for Overhaul
This engine hull has been removed from an aircraft that had a new Lycoming engine installed as part of it's 2,200 / 12 year overhaul. All log book history available.
If you're looking for an affordable engine that can be either factory overhauled or locally overhauled contact us now for pricing details.
Engine General characteristics
- Type: Six-cylinder, dual magneto, horizontally opposed, four-stroke aircraft engine
- Bore: 5.125 in (130 mm)
- Stroke: 4.375 in (111 mm)
- Displacement: 541.5 cu in (8,900 cc)
- Dry weight: 438 lb (199 kg)
- Fuel type: 91/96 avgas minimum grade
- Oil system: 7-9 US qt
- Cooling system: air-cooled
- Power output: 300 hp (223 kW) at 2700 rpm