DONALDSON – R66 TURBINE INLET BARRIER FILTER (IBF) SYSTEM
NOW CERTIFIED & IN STOCK EX. HELIFLITE SYDNEY
R66 IBF KIT | PART NUMBER 146000-101
The FAA-certified filter is now available as a factory option from Robinson, authorized Robinson service centers, or Donaldson.
INSTALL BEFORE FLIGHT
- Helicopters routinely contend with dust, sand and debris that attack turbine engines and impact engine reliability. Installing an Inlet Barrier
Filter (IBF) system is the most effective way to protect engines from damage − ranging from lost efficiency to catastrophic failure − while
adding significant advantages.
NEW Filter Features:
- High-performance oiled media
- Flexible filter design provides 320 degrees of coverage, including exceptional drive shaftprotection
- Lightweight design
- Quick installation
- More power available than alternate filtration solutions
- Reduces engine turbine operating temperatures
- Reduces engine maintenance costs
- Longer engine life due to elimination of corrosion
- Improves time between engine overhaul requirements
- Better performance in extreme environments
Filter Life (Service Cycles)
- 4,500 (15 cycles every 300 hours)
- Delivered flat, this flexible filter curves upon installation for 320 degrees of coverage and exceptional driveshaft protection. The filter, which can be quickly installed in less than a day with two easy steps, replaces the existing R66 filter with Donaldson high-performance oiled media for superior IBF protection.
- Filter Life (Service Cycles) 4,500 hours (15 cycles every 300 hours)
- Emergency Bypass The Donaldson IBF utilizes the existing bypass system.
- Components The IBF system incorporates a filter maintenance aid for on-condition monitoring while an aircraft is on the ground, enabling pre- and post-flight filter health assessment.
- The filter is approved for installation worldwide.